Join us to help serve community members in need
Volunteers are more important than ever. We welcome those who can perform telephone outreach, deliver groceries, and share entertaining videos.
- Care Calls is our newest volunteer program that provides quick-and-easy, friendly check-in calls with our older industry members who are sheltering-in-place. We provide the talking points and you call on behalf of MPTF to say hello and let them know about the services we provide especially during this COVID-19 time. Click here to sign up for Care Calls >
- Our longer-term social connection program, Daily Call Sheet, pairs volunteers with industry members who would benefit from ongoing, scheduled, friendly phone calls. This program requires training and a commitment to making regular social calls. Click here to sign up to volunteer for Daily Call Sheet >
The State of California urges us to help combat social isolation and food insecurity for older persons. Please play your part in helping MPTF with this effort.
- Volunteers deliver pre-packed boxes of essential groceries to those in need. We are focusing on our most vulnerable industry members who are retired, elderly, disabled, or those living with health risk factors. Click here to help deliver Grocery Relief >
*We have filled all volunteer spots for our Grocery Relief deliveries. If you sign up now you will be placed on a waitlist and contacted if we need more volunteers for this. Please consider signing up for Care Calls.
- Birthday Greetings Birthdays aren’t being postponed, but mail delivery is. Today, we celebrate The Wasserman Campus residents’ birthdays with videos. We supply you with names and you record a greeting. This is a fun way to be creative with your kids and pets! Click here to email your birthday video >
- Channel 22 To keep our residents engaged, we’re asking industry members, friends, and family to make a video that can be aired throughout the day on our in-house TV station. Tell a joke, sing a song, show off your dance moves, share funny animal videos, demonstrate a skill, make an instructional video or hold a class. And if you’re interested in live-streaming from your home, let us know. Click here to email your video to Channel 22 >
VIRTUAL DAY OF SERVICE
- Plan your Virtual Day of Service with MPTF
We will gladly help you craft an activity or event that will benefit our residents, clients, and your team, bringing purpose to everyone while raising awareness of MPTF’s mission. Click here to plan your Virtual Day of Service >