Professional Advisory Network
Welcome to MPTF’s Professional Advisory Network (PAN) – a networking group for professional advisors with clients in the entertainment industry. This dynamic group is comprised primarily of entertainment and estate planning attorneys, business managers, CPA’s, financial planners, and wealth managers and is intended to be a resource for you to assist your entertainment clients by keeping you updated on the charitable and social services that are available to them at MPTF.
In creating this network of professional advisors, our goal was to deliver quality educational opportunities at our luncheons and to facilitate networking opportunities among its members.
Prior to the COVID-19 virus outbreak our quarterly luncheons were in person at The Beverly Wilshire. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 we have pivoted from in person networking events to a virtual platform. The virtual events will feature presentations by leading experts in the fields of estate planning, philanthropy, entertainment law and intellectual property, tax law, wealth management, updates on the entertainment industry and digital media, and other areas of interest to our members. These meetings offer members one hour of CPE and/or MCLE continuing education credit, sponsored by Loeb & Loeb LLP, along with valuable networking opportunities designed to help build your business and referral relationships.
We welcome you to become a part of this network of professional advisors and are confident that you will enjoy the educational and networking benefits of membership. If you are interested in joining or if you should have any questions, please contact Kathy Davis at (818) 876-1924 or Kathy.Davis@mptf.com, and she will be happy to assist you.
All membership options include four quarterly luncheons per membership year at The Beverly Wilshire, parking, and one hour of CPE or CLE continuing education credit when applicable, sponsored by Loeb & Loeb LLP.
- Individual Membership: $355 per year for 1 person
- Corporate Membership: $990 per year for 3 people from the same organization
We respectfully request that members do not substitute themselves at the PAN luncheons with colleagues who are not members. If a nonmember wishes to attend there is an $85 guest fee. If you wish to include additional corporate members, the cost is $330 per person.
Platinum Corporate Membership: $2,490 per year for 3 people from the same organization.
Platinum Corporate Member Annual Benefits:
- One Platinum Corporate Membership allowing for three individuals within the same firm or company to be recognized as members of the MPTF Professional Advisory Network (PAN). If you wish to include additional corporate members, the cost is $330 per person. We respectfully request that members do not substitute themselves at the PAN luncheons with colleagues who are not members. If a nonmember wishes to attend there is an $85 guest fee.
- The opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor at one PAN meeting over the course of the Platinum Corporate Membership year. The sponsorship benefits at the meeting will include:
- Promotion as the Meeting Sponsor in all MPTF PAN promotional efforts including the use of the firm/company logo.
- Corporate signage from your company at the luncheon venue. Corporate signage must be free standing. No banners or signage that must be attached or hung to walls are permitted by the venue.
- Reserved seating at the PAN Chairperson’s table for one representative from your company with the PAN Chairperson, MPTF executives as well as featured speaker(s).
- The opportunity for a company representative to give the opening welcome and short overview of their company and why their company supports MPTF and PAN (1-3 minutes).
- The opportunity to have promotional material placed at each table.
The Latest From MPTF
Lillian Michelson has helped guide some of the brightest filmmakers through her work as a hollywood archivist and librarian. She's a certifiable behind-the-scenes legend and calls MPTF home. Watch Lillian's story, performed by Alessandro Nivola (Face/Off, American...
The Samuel Goldwyn Children's Center embraces the busy work schedules of entertainment industry professionals and serves as a reminder of the long legacy of Goldwyns supporting MPTF and its mission. Watch the children's center story, performed by Samuel Goldwyn's...
By Eric Lichtenfeld Many of the people you’ll find in Hollywood or on our campus began their careers with a dream, but MPTF’s Tiffany Lawrence has one that’s a little different: to be a probation officer. However, after working in the juvenile justice system for three...