Bringing the next generation of Hollywood to 100% participation.
MPTF NextGen is a diverse group of entertainment industry professionals who represent the many aspects of film and television in Hollywood and support MPTF’s mission of taking care of our own. As an up and coming part of the industry, we hope you will help us in taking care of each other in times of need. Click here to join NextGen >
MPTF NextGen’s most recent Spring Mixer was held on Thursday, May 11, at Short Stories Hotel, hosted by Camilla Belle, actor and Tiffany Smith, actor, presenter, creator. Click here to see photos >
WHAT WE DO
- Advocate for MPTF by sharing the stories of people helped by the dedicated teams at MPTF
- Educate industry professionals on why the next generation of the entertainment industry needs to continue the mission
- Inspire peers: participate by becoming a member, volunteering, or donating
As an up-and-coming member of the entertainment industry, there is no better time to help those in need while making lasting career connections. For a nominal fee, aid MPTF and enjoy special benefits including:
- Invitations to networking mixers and NextGen events. Virtual events have headlined Paramount CEO, Jim Gianopulos and Shondaland’s EP, Betsy Beers!
- Unique fundraising and volunteer opportunities
- Exclusive access to a wide range of curated discounts and member-only perks
- 15% discount off IMDbPro membership
- 50% off your first month of GEM
- A VIP membership at MedMen and 20% off your orders
- 10% off at-home gel manicures from Color Camp
- 15% off your order from Harper Wilde bras
- 15% off your order from Byron Blatty Wine
- 15% off regularly priced Camera Rentals at Samy’s Camera (some exclusions apply)
- 50% off Staff Me Up premium membership
- 20% off YogaWorks membership
If you’re in the entertainment community, we hope you’ll consider membership today.
Join our dynamic NextGen group. If you’re in the entertainment biz, we hope you’ll consider membership today.
“The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power.”
– MARY PICKFORD
“The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
– MARY PICKFORD
MPTF NEXTGEN BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cate Adams, Co-Chair; SVP, Production, Warner Bros.
Simran Baidwan, Screenwriter/Producer
Camilla Belle, Actor
Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor
Geoffrey Colo, Transmedia Producer
Jeffrey Epstein, Co-chair; Vice President of Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company
Jason George, Actor
Michelle Homerin, Volunteer Liaison; Director, Casting, ABC Signature
Flora Huang, Treasurer; Senior Vice President, International Finance & Strategy, AMC Networks
Julian Jacobs, Co-Head, UTA Marketing, United Talent Agency
Jelani Johnson, Executive VP, Content Strategy, MACRO
Alexa Levy, Manager, Brand Growth & Partnerships, Delta Air Lines
Monica Macer, Showrunner, Writer/Producer
Patrick McCarthy, Head of Marketing and MarTech, City National Bank
Lyndsey Miller, Publicity Lead – Genre, Amazon Studios
Anna Musky-Goldwyn, Writer
Allison Smartt, Secretary; Field Organizer, The Animation Guild IATSE Local 839
Tiffany Smith, Actor, Presenter, Creator
Brian Toombs, Director, Head of Content, Roku Brand Studio
Elyse Weissman, Corporate Communications, Hulu