MPTF supports our entertainment community in living and aging well, with dignity and purpose, and in helping each other in times of need.
A Spirit of Philanthropy & Volunteerism
MPTF is supported by the philanthropy and volunteer services of fellow entertainment industry members. Our industry is unique and we have a history of taking care of our own like no other industry in the world. People are at the heart of what we do each and every day and it’s because of the extraordinary generosity of countless donors, families, and volunteers, that we can deliver services to thousands of people each month.
Board of Directors
- Bob Beitcher, MPTF, President & CEO
- George Clooney, Actor & Partner, Smokehouse Pictures
- Mark Fleischer – Vice Chair, President, Fleischer Studios
- Jim Gianopulos – Chairman, CEO, Paramount Pictures
- Michael Karlin, Partner, NKSFB
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, Managing Partner, Quibi/WndrCo
- Hawk Koch, Principal, The Koch Company
- Matthew D. Loeb, President, I.A.T.S.E. International
- Lisa Pierozzi, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, MPAA (Retired)
- Jay D. Roth, J.D., Former National Executive Director of the Directors Guild of America
- Nina Shaw, Partner, Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano
- Casey Wasserman, Chairman & CEO, Wasserman Media Group
- David White, SAG-AFTRA National Executive Director
MPTF Board of Governors
- J.J. Abrams, Director & Producer, Bad Robot
- Byron Allen, CEO, Entertainment Studios
- Betsy Beers, Partner, Shondaland
- Channing Dungey, Vice President of Original Content, Netflix
- Eric Esrailian, M.D., Principal, Survivor Pictures
- Tony Goldwyn, Actor & Director
- Bonnie Hammer, Chairman, NBCUniversal Direct-to-Consumer and Digital Enterprises
- Jeffrey Katzenberg – Chairman, Managing Partner, Quibi/WndrCo
- Kevin McCormick, Executive Vice President, Production and Senior Advisor, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Ron Meyer, Vice Chairman, NBCUniversal
- Christopher Nolan, Director & Producer, Syncopy, Inc.
- Peter Rice, President, Twentieth Century Fox
- Karen Rosenfelt, Principal, Sunswept Entertainment
- Emma Thomas, Producer, Syncopy, Inc.
- Kevin Tsujihara
- John Wells, Principal, John Wells Productions
MPTF NextGen Board of Directors
- Cate Adams – Co-Chair
- Yvette Nicole Brown
- Natalie Bruss
- Geoffrey Colo
- Jeffrey Epstein – Co-Chair
Director of Corporate Communications
The Walt Disney Company
- Michelle Homerin
- Andrew Honsey
General Manager, Global Sales
Delta Air Lines
- Julian Jacobs
Co-Head, UTA Marketing
United Talent Agency
- Jelani Johnson
Executive VP, Content Strategy
- John Kulback
- Monica Macer
- Lyndsey Miller
- Anna Musky-Goldwyn
- Tara Schuster
VP, Development & Original Programming
- Carly Steel
- Sipra Thakur
One Thousand Suns
- Brian Toombs
Funny Or Die
- Rob Wiltsey
Founder & CEO
Rob Wiltsey Creative Partners
- Alexandra Zimbler Smith
Vice President, Creative Affairs
MPTF has had a range of wonderful logo designs throughout its history. In 2012, MPTF refreshed its logo as part of a vibrant new look. We retained the film iconography of our recent logos as a nod to our legacy. In so many ways and for many years to come, film will represent our industry and our community. Our new logo is built from clips that celebrate change and color and feel more like film: flexible, fluid, and transparent. It’s a modern interpretation of film imbued with the spirit of a new generation that embraces the future we are creating.
Download a fact sheet about MPTF’s logo (PDF).
MPTF’s Logo History
The Latest From MPTF
Lillian Michelson has helped guide some of the brightest filmmakers through her work as a hollywood archivist and librarian. She's a certifiable behind-the-scenes legend and calls MPTF home. Watch Lillian's story, performed by Alessandro Nivola (Face/Off, American...
The Samuel Goldwyn Children's Center embraces the busy work schedules of entertainment industry professionals and serves as a reminder of the long legacy of Goldwyns supporting MPTF and its mission. Watch the children's center story, performed by Samuel Goldwyn's...
By Eric Lichtenfeld Many of the people you’ll find in Hollywood or on our campus began their careers with a dream, but MPTF’s Tiffany Lawrence has one that’s a little different: to be a probation officer. However, after working in the juvenile justice system for three...